Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What They Are Saying About My Podcasts!

Hello World,

If you have not caught my streaming podcast weekly episodes, I thought I would pass on one of my listeners comments to you.

Buster,

You did a masterful job of making the complex and fraudulent deeds of Goldman Sucks understandable in your 4/17 audio... It will be interesting to eventually learn how much our liberal Government is involved and complacent in the greater picture. I appreciate you more each time I listen to your audio calls.

Thank You,
-- D.G.

Listen to the episodes by clicking on the side bar on the blog or click here now.


-- H. L. Quist

Need help with your asset management? Consider my CMV newsletter service. The payment link is in the upper sider bar on the blog. Click here for a brief description.

No comments: