H. L. QUIST PRESENTS
H. L. Quist will be conducting a two and a half hour seminar in conjunction with his regularly scheduled Real Estate CE course on:
Thursday, October 17th at 12:00 p.m.(Noon)
Scottsdale Camelback Resort
6302 E Camelback Road, Scottsdale
Mr Quist will feature the current economic and market outlook based upon his recent attendance at the Casey Research Conference that includes such outstanding analysts as:
● Bud Conrad who has an MBA from Harvard Univ in Economics
● James Rickards who is the author of "CURRENCY WARS"
● Lacy Hunt who is the former Chief Economist of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
● Andy Miller who is the CEO of Realty Funding Group in Denver
● David Webb who is the founder of Origin Investments
Webb revealed how the US Uniform Commercial Code has been revised to enable creditors to seize customer financial assets to preserve the banking system as depositors in Cyprus experienced
This is a must-attend seminar for those who want these expert's insights into what's ahead in 2014 for the financial and Real Estate Markets.
Seating is limited. Call 602 840-4117 to reserve your place.
Southwestern School of Real Estate requires a $10 fee for attendees.
-- H. L. Quist