Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Take a class with H L Quist




Hello World,
My program Arizona Real Estate Cycles and Trends is scheduled in November and December. Offered through Southwestern School of Real Estate the classes are scheduled at the Scottsdale Camelback Resort, 6302 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale on the following dates:
In this program I discuss cycles and trends in real estate with an overview of the current economy.
November 16th -- 12:00 to 2:45 p.m.
December 8th -- 8:30 to 11:15 a.m.
The program for real estate professionals is also open to the general public. There is a small fee to attend either class. Call 480 773-5343 for registration information.
My books are now available as an ebook or iPad version. Visit my publisher's page for my books click here. Of course the print copies are still available through your favorite book seller.
-- H. L. Quist

No comments: