Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Greeting from H. L. Quist

Hello World,

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!

Click here to watch my Holiday Greeting Video!

There are opportunities, even in this challenging time. Consult your financial adviser, and stay tuned to my blog, video reports, and radio program.

I welcome your feedback.

And, if you are stuck for a gift, I would like to suggest my book as the perfect gift for family, friends or employees. It is a great educational tool. While you are ordering the book for others, consider a copy, print or download, for yourself!



Happy New Year!

H. L. Quist

www.lulu.com/hlquist

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Quist,

I listened to your show on 1510 KFNN yesterday and just found your Blog. Looks Great!!! I'm excited to read your book it sounds very interesting. We believe that the real estate market will come back strong so we have been buying several houses a week. What's your 18 month prediction on the real estate market? I also would like to see if you would do a guest post to promote your book.

Thanks,

Sean Terry